Terms of service
Article 1 (Applicable)
1 This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between the user and our company.
2 Regarding this service, in addition to this agreement, we may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as "individual provisions") such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name.
3 If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
1 In this service, the registration applicant agrees to comply with this agreement, applies for usage registration by the method specified by the Company, and the Company approves this, and the usage registration shall be completed.
2 The Company may not approve the application for use registration if it judges that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reason.
(1) When false matters are reported when applying for usage registration
(2) If you are a minor, a guardian of an adult, a guardian, or an assistant, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, guardian, or assistant.
(3) Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning gangsters, gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other equivalent persons; the same shall apply hereinafter), or antisocial forces, etc. through funding or other means. When the Company determines that it is engaged in some kind of exchange or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating or being involved in maintenance, operation or management.
(4) When the Company determines that the application is from a person who has violated this agreement
(5) In addition, when we judge that the usage registration is not appropriate
3 If there is a change in the registered items, the user shall notify the company of the change without delay by the method specified by the company.
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
1 The user shall properly manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
2 The user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party or share it with a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
3 The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
1 The user shall pay the usage fee displayed on this website separately by the Company as a consideration for the paid part of this service by the method specified by the Company.
2 If the user delays the payment of the usage fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited matters)
The user must not do the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the contents of this service
(4) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks.
(5) Commercial use of information obtained by this service
(6) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(7) Unauthorized access or attempting this
(8) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
(9) Acts of using this service for improper purposes
(10) Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
(11) Acts of impersonating another user
(12) Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or business activities on this service that we do not permit
(13) Acts aimed at meeting an unfamiliar opposite sex
(14) Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
(15) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
1 The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance if it is determined that there is any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
(3) When the computer or communication line stops due to an accident
(4) In addition, when we judge that it is difficult to provide this service
2 The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
1 If the user falls under any of the following, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice. I shall be able to do it.
(1) If you violate any provision of this agreement
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered items
(3) When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
(4) When there is no response to the contact from our company for a certain period of time
(5) When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
(6) In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate
2 The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user due to the actions taken by the Company based on this article.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by the Company.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
1 Our company has de facto or legal defects in this service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. We do not guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, that there is no such thing.
2 Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user due to this service. However, if the contract between us and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer does not apply.
2 Even in the case specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall suffer damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) (the Company or the user). Does not take any responsibility for foreseeing or foreseeing the occurrence of damage. In addition, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts due to our negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fee received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
3 The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes in service content, etc.)
The Company shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by this.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
We may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if we deem it necessary. If you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 12 (Handling of personal information)
We shall handle personal information acquired by using this service appropriately.
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and us shall be made by the method specified by us. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method specified separately by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing law / jurisdiction)
1 In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
2 If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.